Sunday, April 14, 2019

Acrylic Nails

                            Let's Talk
                                 Nails!

Hello my lovely bloggers.  Today we are talking about nails again.  I know it has been a little while since I've posted anything, but here we are.  I'm thinking about vlogging, but first I would need a recorder and know how to edit when needed and I don't have that. May be I could just find a tripod to hold my phone but I may have to do editing and I'm not really sure how to do that with a phone.  

Ok, so let's get started.
I'm a big fan of dark colors and that includes brown.  These are my nails and they are a full set of acrylic with dark brown china glaze nail polish and a tan-ish color on one nail.  There are two nails with a sticker nail decal. Every since I've been doing at least my own nails, I've learned that the sticker decals are not my favorite. When it's time to change the polish, it doesn't come off. You would have to e-file it or use a nail file to get it off. 


These are also my nails.  This was my christmas look.  Still a full set of acrylic with china glaze polish.  I was going for this Christmas tree look that I have seen on Pinterest and it just didn't work out. I got really close but not as pretty as I was hoping for. Well, Christmas only comes once a year so I have plenty of time to perfect it.


These hands belong to a young lady whose nails I did sometime last year before christmas. These are a full set of acrylic nails with polish and a sticker decal.  This set was my first long set so it was a little different for me.  Though I love China Glaze polish, the white pearl color is not by China Glaze.  I don't know if you can tell, but this set has some imperfections.  Also, when doing these nails, I did not own a drill (e-file) so everything (filing wise) was free handed.  As I was doing the acrylic application, I realized that I missed a step.  With that being said, I was told that there was at least four nails that broke off before a whole week went by.  I'm 100% sure it was due to the fact that I missed one or two steps.

Well folks, that is all for today.  I will be posting more nails soon.  Til next time.......

                            Let's Talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment